Benefits of Pilates | Full Circle Studio
Mind & Body Exercise
Pilates is a mind-body exercise system designed to strengthen the weak and challenge the strong.
As a full mind & body exercise, Pilates is similar to yoga where it can help benefit you by reducing chronic pains, strengthen the body, and promote healing.
Health Benefits of Pilates
Some more benefits to Pilates include:
- Decreased back, neck, shoulder and knee pain
- Improved posture
- Increased strength and flexibility
- Greater core strength, which help prevent injuries
- Heightened body awareness
- Increased energy levels
- Improved performance in your sport or hobby
Is Pilates for You?
If you’re finding yourself asking if Pilates is for you, the answer is yes.
The beauty of the Pilates method lies in its versatility. It can be modified to suit anyone’s needs, from training professional athletes to rehabilitation patients there is sure to be a benefit for you.
Traditionally, Pilates is especially beneficial if you are:
- Suffering from chronic back and shoulder pain
- Rehabilitating from surgery
- A senior citizen
- Pregnant or post-natal
- Sitting at a computer desk all day
Come Try a Pilates Class at Full Circle Studio in Vancouver, BC
Sound like what you’re looking for?